curload is a simple file uploading site allowing users to upload files.
- File uploading (with or without an account)
- Account system, including administrators, temporary accounts and registering
- Administration tools, useful for creating accounts, moderating files and more.
- GPL licensed (no proprietary software here)
Web server (optional, sort of)
On Gentoo, you'll need to enable USE flag
dev-lang/phpin case you're testing locally using
On Debian, you'll need to install the appropriate Apache plugin if you want to use Apache.
- Set up a web server with php and sqlite3
- Point it to
When no admin key is set up, you'll be prompted to create a primary admin key. The primary admin key is able to do absolutely everything, while normal admin keys are able to do everything except view and modify other administrators.
To hack on curload, you can modify
config.ini. This is a configuration file
that contains all the default options. You can also add pages. You can do this
by creating a PHP script (see
about.php for an example) as well as a
See examples/ for some useful PHP example scripts.
GNU Affero General Public License version 3.0. See
COPYING for details.
The font included is called Noto Sans, and is licensed under the SIL Open
Font License. See
OFL.txt for copyright details.